A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
Miami (USA), 7 feb (EFE).-a woman from Florida (USA) gave birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos in a Tampa hospital, in the West of Florida, local media reported today.
According to unveiled women Saint Joseph, in a Tampa hospital, Maxxzandra Ford gave birth to her son Avery in a natural way after 18 hours of labor and, once placed in the balance, the newborn scored 6.4 kilos, the largest weight recorded in this medical center and one of the largest in the State.
As he told WFLA local television station, Ford did not know that she was pregnant with their third child until the third quarter, when he went to the doctor after noticing that in recent weeks he had gained enough weight and the doctor informed him then that she was 35 weeks pregnant.
The pregnant woman, who gave birth to her son last January 29, thought that you because of the size of his belly, and she has a twin sister, would give birth two babies, as he pointed out to the middle.
"When I felt that his head was out, knew that it weighed more than 10 pounds (4.5 kilos)," said the woman, who also has a 5-year-old daughter and a child of 1 year of age, which were born with 9 and 10-pound (4.5 and 4 kilograms) respectively.
According to the hospital, the newborn is still under observation in the intensive care unit, although it is expected to be given high during this weekend. EFE
Last Ratesaud to fjd exchange rate pound to pakistani rupee today convert thai baht to dollars convert dollar to pak rupees dollar exchange rate in ghana cedis 40000 yen to dollars rupee converter to dirhams exchange rate jamaican dollars to pounds uae conversion to inr canadian to pesos canadian dollar rate for indian rupee convert canadian dollars to pounds sterling canadian dollar to rupee exchange rate convert moroccan dirham to pounds rupee to china currency omr oman ttd exchange rate currency converter australian dollars to pounds sterling saudi currency indian rupees canadian dollar conversion to indian rupee sterling to kenyan shilling
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises to $1,1430
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical