U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels
Washington, 11 feb (EFE).-the U.S. oil reserves increased by 4.9 million barrels last week, 1.2 percent more than the previous, and stood at 417.9 million, the Department of energy reported today.
In the last four weeks, crude oil imports had a daily average of 7,328 million barrels, 3.6 percent less than in the same period of the previous year.
In the week ending January 30, refineries operated at 90 percent of capacity, compared to 89% from last week.
Once known the fact, the price of a barrel of oil of Texas (WTI) for delivery in March was down 1.49 dollars and stood at 48,53.
In what refers to the inventories of gasoline, the accurate report that grew by 2 million barrels, which reached 242.6 million barrels, 0.8 percent more than the previous week.
Furthermore, heating oil reserves fell 3.3 million barrels, to 131.2 million, 2.4 percent less than the previous week.
These figures exclude the reserve strategic oil from Government, which stood at 691 million barrels.
Total stocks of crude oil and refined products, including the strategic reserve, reached the 1.868,9 million barrels last week, compared with 1.866,8 in the previous week. EFE
Last Ratesinr convert usd converting dollar to rupees convert thai baht to us dollars euro converter to rupees kwd inr exchange rate au dollar to malaysian ringgit 1000 moroccan dirhams in pounds euro ksh how many aus dollars to the pound converter dirham to rupees oman rupee kuwait india money value dollar rate in gh convert aus dollars to pounds sterling chinese currency value in indian rupees omani riyal indian rupees today cad dollar in rupees qatari riyal in indian rupees today saudi rupees to indian rupees ausdollar indian rupee sharjah currency to inr
Spread the News
Latest Forex News
- The euro rises to $1,1430
- China military promotions with weight and fitness links
- Brazilian real retail extends fall after disappointing data
- Varoufakis expects a "very constructive" Eurogroup and discards the exit of Greece from the euro
- A United States woman gives birth to a baby of 6.4 kilos of weight
- Banks are already supplied with change to deal with withdrawals from dollar "savings"
- Asia bags yield, euro falls then the ECB adopts hard line on Greek debt
- For Kicillof, the yuan "is a reserve currency"
- Crashes of the euro and oil prices stick to indicators
- The euro's weakness boosts the benefit of the Sanofi pharmaceutical